Friday, October 05, 2007

Stand naked on my doorstep

This, of course, is a challenge that I will always make - to anyone who challenges me in cyberspace - or in REAL space..

Can I fight with wit and words .. perhaps, sometimes, am not an idiot. A farm boy with education.

And therein lies the problem. Brought up with nature, guns*.

I know how guns -- bang, bang yer dead - weapons work.

I do not understand how guns need to be used fer tribal warfare ..

buuuut, guess that am just another country boy .. trying to figure out how this government is stealing all the money that i make by blood, sweat .. and tears.

Stand naked on my doorstep, face to face, eye to eye.

THEN tell me what yer policies are.

*(Not going to show a pic of a gun that may be somewhere around the house - irrelevant concept - in Australia)

No comments: