Sunday, October 21, 2007

Household gods (re-try)


There are, actually, two of these - one at the front door, and one at the back.

Are they effective? Dunno, really. Prefer to keep personal policies sort of all inclusive, so have never been "attacked" in any serious way. (but ya hafta get past the tiki*)

Um, funny, though, really - a couple of days after i took them away from my previous abode ..


[addendum: there is always, also, of course - this thing ..

Which seems to have pulled everything off the bed and made itself comfy .. will lamBast it .. one day.]

7 comments:

Davoh said...

* which has been part of my family history since 1845.

BBC said...

I like the owl over my bed better. I have this delusion that it watches over me after I drink myself to sleep. And makes me wiser. Well, it's worked so far.

Davoh said...

And makes me wiser..

Debatable point, Billy B .. but will wisely let that one pass .. heh.

BBC said...

Debatable point, Billy B .. but will wisely let that one pass .. heh.

Very wise of you. :-)

Drop by for a beer some time.

Kathy Trejo said...

:-D

I have a few myself..household gods. different cultural stuff collections.Fun!

I've seen the real Dudes on TV (forgot names) with their tattoos and big eyes expressions with tongues sticking out..warriors right? I forgot.

Davoh said...

.. one of these days, one of these days Billy B .. will try to stand alongside and hava beer with ya ..

Cheers

Davoh said...

Kathy, each culture has different ways of expressing themselves. tikis do not frighten me, just make me cautious .. nuclear weapons - or rather, the idiots who hold the trigger - give me pause for concern.