Saturday, October 28, 2006

We'll all be rooned ...

Won't be posting much for a while, one of my websites has been hacked and the Server has suspended it, as the "malicious code" was upsetting the rest of the Server ... Arrrrgh!!!. Am tearing what's left of my hair out trying to figure out how to fix it... along with everything else.

Business is a bit slow. This is a lawn, in October! They normally look like this at the end of January. Mebbe I should apply fer "drought relief".


Ah, well, have t keep plugging along .. but dunno why ..

1 comment:

JahTeh said...

I'm trying to talk my mower man into branching out to home handyman. There are a lot like me who only need small jobs done which don't cost a lot. He's finally fixed my taps which would have been $50 for the plumber to turn up plus parts and labour. This is why I've been collecting the water in a bucket and putting it in the washingmachine and the birdbath since the last plumber botched the job. I couldn't get him back, he left on a trip round Australia probably with my money.